- 1 Best Hotels in Maui With 3D Tour: Detailed Review and Information
- 1.1 Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
- 1.2 Ka’anapali Beach Hotel
- 1.3 Grand Wailea Maui Resort
- 1.4 Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
- 2 Best Hotels in Maui for Families
- 3 Best Hotels in Maui for Honeymoon
Best Hotels in Maui With 3D Tour: Detailed Review and Information
“If the 3D tour does not open, refresh the page. You may need to renew several times. You can also review the 3D tours and information in our other articles.”
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
- This 40 ocean-sized hotel consists of 806 luxury rooms and suites.
- There are many activities such as fitness classes, beach and pool recreation.
- Watch the penguins every morning at 09:00
- Experience polynesian culture with dance, entertainment and ceremonies while savoring open buffet meals.
- You can cheer your mouth with 10 different food concepts. So, what are these concepts?
- Japengo: Asian cuisine, sea views, steaks and seafood, half portions and an outdoor patio.
- Drums of the Pacific Lu’au: Exotic flavors, great show, open buffet, price: $ 75- $ 165
- Umalu: Poolside and a rich view, appetizers, smooties, traditional flavors.
- Son’z Steakhouse: The address of excellent steaks that win prizes every year, wines and fresh seafood.
- Grotto Bar: A cave among the waterfalls, a drink and a magnificent view,
- Swan Court Breakfast: Buffet breakfast with swans, local delicacies, coffees, price: $ 32 for adults $ 5-12 for children
- Honolulu Coffee: Delicious snacks, tropical fruit smoothies, pastries and coffee
- Ululani’s Hawaiian Shave Ice: Natural cane sugar, fruit purees, syrups and ice blends.
- Room Service: Great choices for breakfast in bed.
- Regency Club: Hors D’oeuvres, sweets, snacks, private lounge access, eastern gardens and waterfalls
- With weddings, meetings, fun proms and private spaces, there is a choice for anything you want.
- There are special offers for accommodation and prices. “Maui Romantic Package”, “Ultimate Maui Family Vacation”, “Member Rate”.
Ka’anapali Beach Hotel
- It is a great option for Hawaii vacation. If you want to get to know the culture of Hawaii, you should try it.
- 11 acres of garden and ocean shore
- Free night shows, ukelele and local language lessons, rich offers.
- Special rooms for Hawaii residents, tourists and USA military personnel. Also booking for romantic offers.
- Tiki Terrace: Fresh and delicious food and open air view of Exacutive Chef Muromoto.
- Tiki Bar and Grill: It is famous for appetizers, cocktails and tropical drinks. It is also the first open air Maui beach bar.
- Grab N Go: Snacks, pastries, specialty sandwiches, fresh coffee and cold drinks.
- Amenities: chocolate strawberries, tropical fruit breads, special cakes, champagne, fresh fruit packs and pineapple pieces.
- Hale Hoʻokipa – Culture Activities Center: Cultural events and entertainment center.
- Hale Huakaʻi – Ocean Activities Center: Ideal for beach activities, canoeing, snorkeling and surfing.
- It is also perfect for trainings, meetings and weddings.
Places to Visit in Maui, Close to the Hotel
- Puʻu Kekaʻa (Black Rock): An excellent diving site.
- Whalers Village Shopping Center & Museum: Walking distance to the hotel. There are art galleries, surf suits, jewelery and restaurants.
- Lahaina Town: It is frequently visited for surfing and its atmosphere. You can see the whales.
- Kāʻanapali Beach: It is among the best beaches of Hawaii. It is very close to the hotel and has a golden beach.
- Kahekili Beach Park: It has soft sand, clear sea. It is the center of divers, swimmers and those who want to snorkel.
- Golf Courses: There are 36 world class courses. Trainings are also available.
Grand Wailea Maui Resort
- Great rooms starting from 640 square meters, ocean view, guest rooms and tropical view.
- Mini fridge, unlimited internet, 55 inch HD TV, Bathtub and Shower cabin
- Napua Club: Private rooms starting from 715 square meters, ocean view, VIP comfort, cocktails, concierge, coffee and juice advantages.
- Ho’olei Villas: Two and three bedroom options, mountain-ocean-tropical forest view, gourmet kitchen, private pool, entertainment center, gas grill, garage and white goods facilities.
- Places for meetings, weddings.
- Yoga, meditation, cultural tour, Kaulana Ke Kino Journey, scuba diving lessons, golf, water trips and private vacation planner
- Humuhumu: It has a special cuisine that belongs to seasonal and polynesian culture. Watch the sunset while swimming over a lagoon. A special dining experience.
- Bistro Molokini: Watch the ocean while eating your food. They have special vegetarian menus.
- Grand Dining Room Maui: Free meal for children under 5. Ocean view.
- Cafe Kula: Honolulu coffee special for those who want to relax for Hawaii vacation.
- Botero Lounge: Feel the fun in a private art gallery named after Fernando Botero.
- Grotto Bar: Waterfalls, slides, cocktails and snacks in the middle of a cave.
- Volcano Bar & Grill: Poolside bar. There are lunches and cocktails under the sun.
- Sunset Cabana Dining: A romantic dinner and stars.
- In-Room Dining: Enjoy dining in the comfort of a room.
- Grand Luau: A customized place with shows, hula lessons and lawn games.
- It is the biggest spa of Hawaii. 40 treatment rooms and an area of 50 thousand square meters.
- Hydrotherapy, Roman bath, saunas, waterfalls, jet showers, massage, skin care, fitness center
- Online store
- beach and pool shop, Cafe Kula Market place
- Grand Image boutique, Pineapple patch (fun toys)
- Christopher Egan Gallery
- Pink Lilia, A Lilly Pulitzer Signature Store: A women’s store
- Quicksilver: Beach Supplies
- Akaima Business Center: Ideal for photocopy and fax.
- Kii Gallery: Glass artworks
- Na Hoku: Jeweler
- Grand Jewels Of Wailea: Jewelry Store
- Makana, Gıfts With Aloha: Handmade gift items
- Men & Womens Boutique
- Pacific Dream Photography: A photography company for honeymoon and special requests.
Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
- Snorkeling, turquoise sea, sparkling pools, spacious villas, suites and lush tropical gardens.
- Join the Hawaiian canoe experience, botanical walking tour, Hawaiian history with maps, E komo mai tour and art galleries.
- Study Ku’i Kalo experience, ellello Hawaii session (session), hula and ukulele.
- Enjoy the Hawaiian holiday with its sauna, stone lounges, steam rooms, relaxation areas, rain experience shower in the luxury spa center.
- Traditions: E Ala E canoe trip, celebration with Torch Lighting Ceremony, abundance and holiness with Makahiki.
- Technological fitness center for sports lovers. Sports focused on travel, performance and personal development.
- Cabana Leisure Day: Have a lazy day. Non-alcoholic and refreshing drinks, snacks and swimming.
- Adults-Only Tranquility Pool: Continue your work by sitting on a comfortable sunbed. Work efficiently with a toast and drink.
- Family-friendly Lower Lagoon Pool: An ideal pool for the little ones. Have fun with basketball backboard, underwater scooters and toys.
- Make a Splash at The Upper Pool: Experience the fun with the 140-meter water slide. You can relax and taste the food by renting the shade booths.
- Shop at The Resort: Souvenirs, care products, jewelery and handmade products with Makana Market + Cafe.
- Wailea Shopping: You can find local artist galleries, souvenirs, clothes, food and wine.
- It has outdoor training facilities and shops.
- Wailea Emerald Course: An ideal place for entertainment with a length of 6,825 yards. There are 72 tracks in 18 holes.
- Wailea Blue Course: 72 tracks, 18 holes and 6200 yards. It caters to a wide range of players. It has its own clubhouse and store.
- Waile Gold Course: 18 holes, 72 tracks, 6,175 yards. It has mountain and ocean view.
- Wailea Tennis Club: Improve your skills with certified experts. It has a store. It is the place of entertainment.
- Weddings: Make the best weddings with experts and exotic landscapes.
- Family Gathering: Spend time with the best celebrations with your family.
- Milestones: Pamper yourself for special occasions
Best Hotels in Maui for Families
Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort
- You can vacation in Hawaii in 301 rooms with 35 suites and 11 luxury villas. Great moments await in a tropical paradise.
- Island Activities: Guided private tours, helicopter tour on Maui, golf in a magical world and scuba diving with private instructors.
- Places to visit near the hotel: Haleakala National Park, Sunset sailing trip, Lahaina, Lanai City, Maui ocean center, Alexander and Baldwin Sugar Museum, Banquet in Mokapu Lu’au, Pineapple Tour, shows and food in the caves in Wailea, Maui Art and Cultural Center.
- Ka’ana Kitchen: Fresh food for families with Chef’s Table Tasting and “Bitters and Bites”.
- Bumbye Beach Bar: Food and drinks specific to Hawaiian culture by the pool.
- Lehua Lounge: Enjoy cocktails in an elegant lounge and among waterfalls. Rest, watch the scenery, choose from the menu.
- Mokapu Market: Enjoy snacks, breads, soft drinks, wines and ready-to-eat snacks 24 hours a day.
- The Feast at Mokapu Luau: Taste the chef’s special dishes with dancers and stories.
- Morimoto Maui: The combination of Western and Japanese traditions is great food. Calm evening and lunch by the sea. Authentic atmosphere.
- Special scenes for social events, meetings and weddings.
Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
- A great Hawaii Maui hotel in the sunniest part of the island. Wide choices with residential suites, club floor, large suites, small suites, guest rooms and disabled rooms.
- Services designed for couples: Mobile Feast, Poke & Beer (appetizer creation), Lei Po’o (Craft), Make Rom with sugar and cane sugar.
- Resort Service and car, kids program every season, daily artists, tennis lessons, scuba diving lessons.
- Pool and beach: Free cabins and deck chairs, scuba diving trips, Stand-up Paddleboard yoga, poolside food, snorkeling.
- Free Services: Traditional lei greeting, wifi, foam bath facilities, business center, cleaning twice a day, special facilities for children.
- Special areas for weddings, meeting and conference rooms and And expert planner for weddings.
- Hula dance lessons, whale watching experiences, golf courses, tennis court,
- Foods: Traditional Hawaii Luaus, Gourmet Garden picnics (grill, wine, musician and beach chairs) with authentic local flavors, restaurants, bars, special meals for meetings, seafood,
- Spa: Massage, cryotherapy facial and long-lasting skin, beauty services and treatments in traditional cottages.
- Services: Car, Limousine and Helicopter
- Visit the Kona Tea & Coffee company by helicopter in the town of Hana.
- Also meet wine producers and special chefs.
- Spago: Hawaiian and California cuisine with panoramic ocean views.
- Duo Steak and Seafood: Seafood and delicious steaks with Chef Hyrin Salaguinto and his team. In the poolside environment.
- Ferraro’s Bar E Ristorante: An oceanfront restaurant, Mediterranean flavors, wine, pasta.
- Beachwalk Cafe: First-class espresso, beer, wine, poke bowls and homemade gelato,
- Lobby Lounge: Check out cocktails and Hawaiian flavors in a comfortable lounge.
- In-Room Dining: Breakfast in bed
The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas
- A perfect holiday in luxury villas on the ocean shore.
- Seeing live underwater life closely and having fun at Black Rock Beach.
- Gardens with tropical design and 1-2 bedroom villas.
- Wifi, white goods, spa treatments for the villa, wooden cabinets, marble bathroom options.
- Perfect tastes for Hawaiian vacation in a tropical background setting.
- Buffet breakfast: $ 30 – Bar-B-Q and picnic area, room service and markets
- Auntie’s Kitchen: Explore a traditionally designed environment and local delicacies.
- Pailolo Bar & Grill: Enjoy burgers, sandwiches and beer in a modern design restaurant by the ocean.
- Puleha, an Italian Grill: See the taste of Italian recipes. Order a pancake from the wood-stone oven. There is dinner.
Spa & Fitness
- You can do sports with the latest technology equipment. The spa must be booked in advance.
- Oceanfront Resort Pools: It is quite relaxing with rock waterfalls, jacuzzi hot springs and water slides.
- Spa Helani, a Heavenly Spa by Westin: Feel modern and natural relaxing effects.
- WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio: Regain your strength.
- Westin Family Children’s Club: It has playgrounds for children aged 5-12. It helps children have fun by improving their creativity.
Resort Activities and Events
- Many things like crafts, fairs, hula shows, artistic events, photography, ceramic painting and soap making are waiting for you.
- Pu’huhonua Cultural Center: You can participate in lectures, private lessons and interesting experiences.
The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua
- A five-star hotel, specially designed rooms and accommodation, six restaurants
- Local foods, spa treatments
- Two large golf courses
- Tennis facilities,
- Special facilities and meeting areas for families
- The Banyan Tree: Delicious food of French and Philippine origin with the chief cook, Isabelle Toland.
- Ulana: Traditional tastes with garden, pool and ocean view.
- Alaloa Lounge: Colorful sunsets, live entertainment, appetizers, light foods, beers and cocktails.
- Burger Shack: An open ocean restaurant. Special burgers, food on the patio, cocktails and beer.
- Olu Cafe: Handmade cocktails, fresh and natural flavors, salads and sandwiches.
- Olu Poolside: Lunch served at your poolside lounger.
- Kai Cafe: An excellent shopping place with homemade pastries, special packages.
- Dining Experiences: Discover excellent food with chef-led tasting tours.
- It is an indispensable opportunity for Hawaii vacation. Rest in accordance with Hawaiian traditions.
- Calm down with a calm outdoor environment and gardens.
- Massage, makeup and nail services are available.
- Tropical Awa Nui Journey: Take full body peeling with Hawaiian herbs and sea salt. Foot care scalp massage is included.
- Deep Cleansing Organic Facial: Revitalize your skin with the regenerative properties of fruits and vegetables.
- Coconut Crush Body Renewal: Rejuvenate with a tropical massage.
- Experience Kapalua with mountain trips, ocean trips.
- Plantation Course: Renewed in 2019. It has been voted the best golf course in Hawaii.
- Bay Course: A magnificent island and ocean view in the 16th and 18th holes. 17. Hole is on the ocean.
- Kapalua Golf Academy: It is the most comprehensive golf school in Hawaii. There is on-site and off-site training.
- Golf in Paradise Package: Has a bay tour and offers a golf course for two.
- Tennis facilities, fitness center, walking, beaches close to the hotel, 20 thousand square meter area, beachside chairs, 8-person cabins and many more services.
- Witness underwater life by humpback whale watching and snorkeling.
- Watch the turtles and sharks. Visit the organic garden and learn about the life of the past Hawaiians.
- Examine the dolphins. Do water research. Make accessories with marine supplies.
- Set up your meetings with 20 indoor and outdoor spaces. Organize a breathtaking wedding by the ocean.
Best Hotels in Maui for Honeymoon
- It is among the best hotels in Maui. It is 21st in the world. An elegant 72-bedroom hotel.
- There are 15 acres of land with private landscape. There are winding roads and waterfalls.
- Taste fresh vegetables and fish in the bistro environment. The restaurant at Hotel Wailea offers ocean views and a stylish garden.
- The Treehouse: Enjoy 7 types of chef food in the canopy. Don’t forget the mango and avocado.
- The Lounge: Look for your comfort with tropical cocktails next to the waterfall. Spend time with wine and food.
- The Cabanas: An outdoor dining experience by the pool. Refresh with cocktails and juices.
- Take four classes with the cooking class. Master the pasta and cooking arts. Prepare special sauces. Have special techniques in cooking.
- Explore the island by renting the 57 Porsche 356.
- Visit the spa center created for couples. Try the Hawaiian massage and coconut milk bath. And in your own suite!
- Floating Sound Baths: Let the vibrating sounds relax your body. You may feel the music passing through you. Peaceful and comfortable.
- Aerial Silks: Learn to stay in the air with special techniques. It is quite fun.
- Tropical Mixology 101: You can learn the art of cocktail mixing from an old radio DJ.
- Kiteboarding Lessons: Feel the power of the wind. And take the best lessons to guide it.
- Serenity Sound Bath: Feel the sound vibrations on your body with metal Tibetan bowls. This method used by ancient priests will open your chakras. It will also relax you.
- Sunset Sailing: Enjoy food and drinks with a premium sailboat. Watch the scenery and whales.
- Hawaiian Outtrigger Canoeing: Maui hotel offers you the best deals. Visit many attractions with knowledgeable guides. Watch breathtaking views.
- Beach Picnik: Enjoy the beach with turtles and azure ocean. Dive with snorkel. And taste delicious food.
- Cabana Downtime: Relax with cocktails and food in poolside cabins.
Royal Lahaina Resort
- Scenery: Color your holiday with a perfect Hawaii Maui hotel with a turquoise sea, golden sand shores and soft waves.
- Rooms: Watch the Kaanapali Beach with the 12-storey Lahaina tower. Relax with 441 rooms, exclusive furniture and white goods.
- Relax with cotton sheets and plush beds. Vacation against the stunning scenery with the beach huts.
- Take a sailing trip at sunset. Visit the Baldwin Home Museum. Explore the underwater world with snorkel.
- Check out the Iao Valley State Monument.
- Royal Ocean Terrace Restaurant & Lounge: Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Special tastes with live music and dancers.
- Royal Scoope: Try pastries, tropical flavors and handmade ice creams. Enjoy the view on the veranda with sandwiches and coffee.
- Beach Bar: Enjoy an impressive pool-side experience at Maui at sunset.
- Royal Trading Company: Taste gourmet delicacies and fine wines. Also review gifts, books, clothes and local items.
- Myths of Mauilua: Participate in food, music, dance and traditional festivities with an open bar.
- Color your Hawaii vacation with Kaanapali Beach Hotel Luau. Join the refreshing drinks, singing, dancing and culinary experience at the open bar. Watch the fascinating stage show with music. Don’t miss the fire dance.
- Feel the comfort of your body with special massage techniques. There are special massages targeting your scalp, hands and feet. Refresh your feelings and body.
- With a turquoise sea, golden sands and lush landscapes, your wedding will be fascinating. Bring gourmet kitchens to your wedding as well as makeup, hair and spa services.
- Make the best wedding with wedding cakes, wedding entertainment and photography services.
- Live entertainment every night, ice cream parlor.
- Three swimming pools, fitness center, wifi service.
- 11 courts tennis center,
- Benefit from meeting areas, daily maid service, coin laundry and babysitter facilities.